My name is Mike Doyle. First off, here is a little snippet about myself:
- My sport is CrossFit.
- My box is Crossfit 13 Stars
- I love cooking paleo.
- Music is my soul.
- I own an animation company.
I bet you’re saying, “Hey man, that’s pretty awesome! You’re a sexy bitch.” Thank you. I’m blushing.
Although I follow my own path, I find that there are goals out there that I’ve had a hard time achieving. This year it all turns around. As I write this it’s December 28, 2013. I am a few days away from entering 2014. Now, like every new year I say to myself, “Self, you will do blah blah and blah.” I usually achieve those goals but they sometimes carry across a few years before that happens. This year I learned about real goal setting. That’s where you write out what you will accomplish and then work backwards to create a plan of action. What better way to make sure that I stay true to my daily rituals then to blog about it?
Great. This blog is continual a work in progress. But here are some things you can look forward to. Ready?
- Weekly insight on training for my first half marathon in May. This will be replaced with a new goal after I run that sucker.
- Fun videos that show paleo recipes I cook from blogs I love.
- Interviews with people that inspire me so I can learn their techniques.
- Rants about music.
- Failures that I have along the way.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Challenges (ie, no drinking for X amt of days, no cheat meals, etc.)
- And some other stuff I haven’t thought of yet
I thank you for joining me on this quest. If you believe in this please feel free to do any of the following –